Monday, September 19, 2011

Week Four - Writing Assignment

1)  I take photos because photos are nothing but a frozen moment, an impression, in time. And life itself is just an endless collection of moments and impressions. When the motivation is internal, we benefit from our photography by having a personal interest in the subject. It gives us a personal look into what we want to capture. When the motivation is external, we hope to capture something with a strong message, make those who will view it feel some sort of emotion to it. Motivation comes in many forms.

2) On a personal level, I am interested in the modern media's influence on our perception. I am also interested in landscapes and the natural beauty they hold. For what inspires me, I am greatly inspired by anything that holds artistic quality, color, aspects of the abstract, "fame", and " beauty". Depending on my mood and how i am feeling greatly affects what I look for in my photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment