Friday, September 2, 2011

Week 2 Assignment

1
2

3








4





5
Digital Photography                                                                                                                          Prj 1
1)   Yes, it felt uncomfortable to be photographed. I am extremely self-conscious and don’t like the way I am usually photographed. When we got to the part of taking a photograph of when we are doing whatever we would normally do is when I felt comfortable. By having my cellphone with me interacting with it in the picture I felt aware of my own actions but did not care I was being photographed because I was playing Solitaire.      
2)      

            You can help someone get comfortable by just acting silly and getting the jitters out. Do a couple test shots in funny and imaginative positions, or do some jump – and – jacks. Make it fun and or a little exciting at first then transition into seriousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment