Saturday, October 1, 2011

Break Pictures

Wednesday - Went on a drive and
ended up in Cherry Valley Cemetery.
Thursday - Was in Boston and saw a
car with this....I had to capture it!
Friday - Was down in Albany for
Cirque du Soleil: Quidam.
Saturday - Was driving on Route 166
and took a picture from inside my car.









Sunday - Went driving and
ended up in the country.



So my break was eventful, on my way to Boston I had forgot my camera and it was to late to turn back because I was on a deadline to make it there, so I took pictures off my cell camera.

      4 comments:

      1. I really like sundays photo and friday's photo. both have an interesting point of view and i really like the lighting in Fridays photo.

        oh, and clearly i like the mustache too!!!! <3

        ReplyDelete
      2. Love the stache photo! I like how it's dark fading into the car then bam, mustache - great!

        I love the clouds and lighting in the Friday picture also, very intriguing..

        I like the angle in the country Sunday photo, and the clouds are a nice touch to it also.

        ReplyDelete
      3. Maiko - Friday's picture was captured on my cell phone, surprised how well it turned out :) i love capturing sunsets

        ReplyDelete
      4. Jessica - I agree with the Friday picture. I was down in Albany seeing Quidam and i saw how the sunset was and i wanted to capture it, and its off my cellphone, all but sunday are all from my cellphone camera.

        ReplyDelete